Support and be supported! Be a member of the NCCCHC Association and become a part of this network of dedicated, experienced professionals.
Who are members of the NC CCHCA?
Child Care Health Consultant Members: CCHCs are Registered Nurses, Health Educators and other health professionals that have successfully completed, or are in the process of completing, the NC Child Care Health Consultant Training Course for qualification.
Associate Members: Other professionals and leaders that support and work with qualified CCHCs to promote healthy and safe environments for young children.
NC CCHCA Membership
NC CCHCA membership is valid for one year and renewed annually. Dues are $45 for one year. Associate membership dues are $55.
New in 2018! All current and new members will need to create an account on Memberplanet to join and pay for membership.
NC CCHC Association Members share ideas and resources, assist in solving problems and concerns, and offer collaboration and support.
Other benefits include:
- Reduced fee for the NC CCHC Annual Conference
- Access to peer reviewed trainings related to the health and safety for young children and their caregivers
- Have a part in reviewing policies and help develop resources
- Receive the latest updates of NCCCHC tools, materials and documents
- Access to quarterly regional meetings