Support and be supported! Be a member of the NCCCHC Association and become a part of this network of dedicated, experienced professionals.
If you would like to become a member please register here: https://nccchcassociation.org/event/registration/
Who are members of the NC CCHCA?
Child Care Health Consultant Members: CCHCs are Registered Nurses, Health Educators and other health professionals that have successfully completed, or are in the process of completing, the NC Child Care Health Consultant Training Course for qualification.
NC CCHCA Membership
NC CCHCA membership is valid for one year and renewed annually at the time of the NC CCHC Annual Conference. Dues are $45 for one year.
NC CCHC Association Members share ideas and resources, assist in solving problems and concerns, and offer collaboration and support.
Other benefits include:
- Participation in the association: Members have the right to make motions, vote and nominate, hold office, and serve on committees.
- Attendance to quarterly regional meetings and annual meeting: Provides members with networking opportunities, and information on topics pertinent to North Carolina CCHCs.
- Opportunity to serve on committees and shape the Association: Conference Committee, Public Awareness/Education Committee, Website/Communication Committee, Review/ Policy Committee
- Leadership and professional growth opportunities: Interested members can become regional and/or association executive committee officers as well as committee leaders.
- Reduced fee for the NC CCHC Annual Conference and Conference materials.